Rapidisk warrants that the goods described in this warranty are free from defects in the products. During the Warranty Period of 1 year, We will replace the products that proves defective from software or inner fault ie. any faults related from inner components.
Rapidisk does not guarantee full manufacturer warranty on any of it’s products.
We will Replace the Product and provide a new one without any charges except for shipping charges
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed inoriginal packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the originalwarehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible